Feeling sluggish? Out of sync? Having problems, aches and pains, or digestive issues? Have you been straying from health habits lately? Having trouble kicking off your weight loss plans?
It may be time for a detox!
How does it work?
Basically, detoxification means cleansing the blood. You do this by removing impurities from the blood in the liver, where toxins are processed for elimination. The body also eliminates toxins through the kidneys, intestines, lungs, lymph, and skin.
A detox can encourage the body’s natural cleaning process by:
- Resting the organs through fasting
- Stimulating the liver to drive toxins out of the body
- Promoting elimination through the intestines, kidneys, and skin
- Improving circulation of blood
- Refueling the body with healthy nutrients
Detoxification works because it addresses the needs of individual cells, which are the smallest units of life!
How often should you detox? At least once a year! With so many toxins in the environment today, it’s critical to detox!