Are you one of the many of people who suffer from chronic back pain? Do you wake up feeling stiff and carry that same pain throughout your work day?
Let me ask you this, what are you doing about it?
What actions are you taking to alleviate the pain?
So many people reach for a pill, you know the quick fix 🙄 But this only is a temporary solution to a permanent problem! And not the healthiest at that!
It’s my passion & purpose to educate my clientele about all natural preventive methods to their health care needs! Helping them achieve balance in their Minds, Bodies & Spirits!
Here’s a Few All Natural Tips To Help Ease your Pain ~
* Foam Roll, Stretch or Do Yoga Poses 2-3x’s a day
Yes, you heard me right! It doesn’t have to be a 30 minute session each time! Pick 3-4 movements that you will do for the next 3-5 days right when you get out of bed, during your lunch break and before you jump into bed that will target your problematic area! The reason your in pain is most likely because your muscles are tight and need to be elongated! When we sit or stay in a certain posture many hours in end we teach our muscles to stay in that contracted state! Muscles have memory!
* Use essential oils & Muscle Rubs!
Certain essential oils will penetrate deep into your tissue and will allow it to get relief from the inflamed state it’s under and give you relief! Combine your essential oils with Epsom salt and soak in a hot bath prior to bed time, then stretch and enjoy a better nights rest! The best essential oils for back pain are Deep Blue, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Lavender & also Frankincense to name a few!
* Take your Vitamins, Minerals & Herbal Supplements!!!!! This will also take your body out of an inflamed state! Your goals is to relieving swelling and stress in the body as much as possible.
*Stay well Hydrated! Not a fan of plain water? Our IDLIFE grape Hydrate will replenish you with the electrolytes you need while quenching your thirst!
* Last but not least! Your food choices Matter! Avoid fried foods, sodas, sugary foods and alcohol! They also keep the body in an inflamed state! You want foods that reduce inflammation! Stick with things like Fish, Green Leafy Veggies, Green Tea, Walnuts, Avocado, Turmeric, Berries, Ginger & Pineapple!
* And of course booking a session for a Deep Tissue Sports Massage, Stretching Session or Reiki Healing Session will always help alleviate any pain you may be experiencing!
Taking Control of your Health using All Natural Preventive Methods will allow you to Balance Your Mind, Body & Spirit providing You w/Optimal Health!
Contact me Today to Book Your Next Session!
1(813) 679-2925 Live Well•Be Blessed•Seek Balance